Amity Law School, Lucknow Campus, is organizing the 4th Amity National Quiz on Constitutional Law, 2022 scheduled to be held on September 27, 2022 in offline mode.
About the Quiz Competition
After successful conduct of the 3rd National AQCL, Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organising the 4th edition of the National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL –IV).
This year the event will be conducted in offline mode. Law colleges across India are invited to encourage and prosper the Constitutional spirit of the revered document, and also, to keep them abreast of the profound Constitutional challenges and events occurring in the country.
The agenda of organizing this Quiz Competition is to celebrate the Spirit of Constitutionalism and to instill in future generation advocates a sense of pride and respect for the Nation.
The Indian Constitution is not just a rule book prescribing the pattern of the government; it is the grundnorm on which the existence of India as a country depends. The Constitution decorated with the ideals of equality, fraternity and justice remind us of the sacrifices made by the freedom fighters, and the aspirations of our Constitution makers.
As citizens, we all are duty-bound to live up to the true spirit of our Constitutional mandate. Knowledge of the constitution is a prerequisite to discharge a citizen’s duty towards his country.
With this thought in mind, Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 4th National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) 2022.
The competition will provide a platform for participants to compete and test their understanding of the Indian Constitution. It will also enhance their academic knowledge.
- A single participant entry is eligible.
- Replacement of any participant is not allowed after registration.
- Students must carry College ID cards or a Letter of Approval signed by the HOI of their respective institutions.
- The participants will not be allowed to use mobile or any other electronic instruments/gadgets.
- The questions shall be in the form of MCQ, True / False Statements (For Preliminary and Semi-Final Rounds)
- The final Round will be in Audio-Visual Mode.
- Participants will be given a unique identification code related to the competition, subject to the final decision of the Core Committee.
- The decision of the Core Committee will be final and will not be subject to any change.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Any Under-Graduate student of Law (5 yrs LL.B. and 3yrs LL.B.) and any Under-Graduate student of Social
- Sciences studying Constitutional Law of India may participate in this event.
Note: This competition is not a team-based competition and thus each student must participate individually.
Format of the Competition
- Preliminary/Elimination Round
- Each participant will be given a question paper containing 50 MCQ’s.
- Time limit – 45 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Qualifying participants will be selected for the semi-final Round.
- Note: A Cut-Off list will be made and 50% of the students will qualify for the 2nd round
- Semi-Final Round
- This round will be conducted in MCQ mode and will consist of 25 questions.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Time limit: 30 minutes
- Final Round
- Each participant will be asked 10 questions. (Objective questions in an Audio-Visual mode)
- The time allotted for each question will be 1 minute.
- In case of a tie between 2 or more participants, an additional 2 questions will be asked to decide the winner.
Awards and Prizes
- Winner: Certificate and a cash prize of INR 10,000/-
- 1st Runners Up: Certificate and a cash Prize of INR 5,000/-
- 2nd Runners Up: Certificate and a cash Prize of INR 2,500/-
- Consolation Prizes: Certificate and a cash Prize of INR 1,100/-(Each)
- Certificate of Participation will be issued to those students who will participate in the competition and attend the valedictory session.
- No Certificate will be provided in case of absentia.
- Registration will be done through e-form till September 20, 2022.
- The registration link is given at the end of the post.
- The Registration fee for the Competition is 500 INR (per participant) for Amitians and for Non- Amitians INR 590 (500 + 18% GST inclusive) and will be electronically deposited. (Non-Refundable)
- Each participant must confirm their registration by sending a mail to the official email address. The subject of the mail will be: “Registration for the 4th National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL)”, followed by the body of the mail as: “Name of the participant, contact no. and statement of successful submission of Google form”.
- The above details must be sent only at the official mail id.
- Accommodation will be provided to the participants free of cost in the Amity Hostels at the campus for 2 days (September 26 & 27,2022)
- Food will be provided on a payment basis.
- Lunch and High Tea will be provided by the University on the day of the event.
- Students must bring their basic personal toiletries.
- Pick and Drop service will not be provided to the participants by the University.
- The last date for registration is September 20, 2022 (23:59 hrs.)
- The registration will be considered complete only when E-form along with the payment receipt has been mailed on the official email ID.
- Date of Competition: September 27, 2022.
In case of queries, contact:
- Student Conveners:
- Divyanshi Srivastava: +91-9453310711
- Rishi Raaj: +91-9044365694
- Student Co-Conveners:
- Saba Siddiqui: +91-95809 69437
- Aditya Jaiswal: +91-78694 20051
- Organising Secretary:
- Rishi Khandelwal +91-87952 06184
- Student Advisor:
- Akshat Kalra: +91-98383 41588
- Apoorv Pal: +91-98383 41588