Certificate’s can be downloaded from the link below.
|Claimed Question Number||Previous Answer Key||Updated Answer Key|
|Q 12||C||C (No Correction)|
|Q 15||B (Three months)||C (Six months)|
|Q 18||B (Gian Kaur V. State of Punjab)||B (No Correction)|
|Q 30||D (Wheel of the Law)||C (Wheel of the Dharm)|
- Date of Quiz:- 29/01/2023 (5 Pm)
- Last Date to Apply:- 28/01/2023, 11:59 pm
- Result Declaration:- 31/01/2023
- 1st Prize – 2000 Rs + Certificate of excellence
- 2nd Prize – 1000 Rs + Certificate of excellence
- 3rd Prize – 500 Rs + Certificate of excellence
- 4th-10th Prize- 150 Rs + Certificate of excellence
- 1st – 10th Rank holder will get Internship at LawFirm Regan Associates
- E-Certificates of participation for all.
- Discount Coupons of Assignment Adda by LawFoyer.
- Free 5 Turnitin Report for Top 10 Rank Holders.
- Free Practice booklet with 500+ Questions
- Rs 39/- Only
- Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include: Multiple Choice Questions.
- The participant can give this exam from their Laptop or Mobile Phone.
- Platform for the quiz will be google form/Microsoft form etc.
- In the case of the same marks, Time will be considered (A person who submits early will be given preference).
- The link will be shared 24 Hours prior to the start of the quiz.
Rules & Regulations
- The Quiz shall have 50 Questions
- The time allotted will be 20 Minutes.
- Every question carries 04 marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The Result will be declared on 31st January 2023 (www.lawfoyer.in)