LawFoyer International Journal of Doctrinal Legal Research (LIJDLR) Journal invites Research papers, Articles, Book Reviews & Case Commentaries.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The LawFoyer International Journal of Doctrinal Legal Research (LIJDLR) is a distinguished gateway to scholarly legal exploration and enlightenment. The journal stands as a beacon of open access knowledge, offering a robust online platform for the exchange of cutting-edge legal research. LIJDLR is a quarterly, peer-reviewed international journal that remains deeply committed to fostering intellectual dialogue and disseminating high-quality legal scholarship. The Journal’s dedication lies in providing a dynamic forum for legal experts, scholars, and enthusiasts to share their insights, findings, and perspectives with a global audience.
The Journal actively encourages the submission of a wide range of contributions, including research papers, articles, short notes, book reviews, case commentaries, and more, with the aim to encompass the entire spectrum of legal discourse and knowledge dissemination. Submitting a manuscript to LIJDLR is a hassle-free experience, facilitated by its user-friendly Online Submission System, ensuring that each valuable work receives the attention it rightly deserves. The evolving landscape of academic publishing is marked by the emergence of new editors, reviewers, and publishers, ushering in a transformation that has raised the standards expected from researchers across various disciplines, including the field of law.
Together, all stakeholders will contribute to the advancement of legal scholarship and the enrichment of the global legal community. LIJDLR extends a warm invitation to be part of this noble mission by submitting your work, participating in rigorous peer reviews, and staying closely connected with the latest developments in the world of legal research through the Journal. LIJDLR sincerely appreciates your choice in making the Journal your partner in scholarly pursuits. The Journal is indexed in several Databases like Google Scholar, An International Standard Serial Number (ISSN), Advanced Sciences Index, The Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI) etc.
THEME OF THE JOURNAL:
The Manuscripts sent must be under the Scope of Either Law or Socio-Legal Domain.
- Submit Your Paper Online Click here
- Latest Issues: To check the pattern of publication and diversity of Authors please visit our latest issue here.
Manuscript Processing Charges (To Be Paid After Acceptance)
- For Indian Author: INR 299 (Single Author).
- For Indian Author: INR 499 (2 Co-Authors)
- For Other Countries: $10.
This charge does not include a Hard Copy of the Certificate or Paper Booklet. The Hard Copies will be optional to order and charged separately. Hard Copies can be ordered at this link.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories: the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research Paper: 3500-8000 words.
- Essay/ Short Articles: 1200-3500 words.
- Book Reviews: 1000-2500 words.
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1200-3500 words.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in the process of reviewing with us. Read this point carefully, Kindly do not submit the same paper to many journals/conferences/seminars, etc.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e., shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation. No Paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “LawFoyer International Journal of Doctrinal Legal Research”.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- Submission Deadline: October 31, 2023.
- Communication of Review Result: Within 2 days of submission.
- Live Publication of Manuscript: It generally takes 5-6 days for publication, which may, in exceptional cases, extend up to 10 working days after Pre-publication formalities till the Publication and issuance of e-Certificate. Urgent Requests can be made with proper reasons subject to acceptance by the Editorial Board.
For more information or queries, please connect us via Chatbot available on the official website available at this link, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.