About the University
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a government-owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India.
About the Society
ADR, Drafting and Literary Society (ADLS) is an academic body that was constituted in 2022. It is a dedicated society that aims to provide a platform for students to enhance requisite skills.
The Society conducts training programs and workshops, honing the drafting and argumentation skills of nascent legal minds. It organizes through it’s faculty and student body, various competitions, thereby enabling students to participate in external competitions organized both nationally and internationally and bring laurels to the University.
About the event
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is all set to organise its 1st edition of National Law Fest, 2023. There are a total of 13 competitions which are as follows:
1. Client Counseling Competition
2. Mediation Competition
3. Memorial Drafting Competition
4. Debate Competition
5. Quiz Competition
6. Act Drafting Competition
7. Amendment Drafting Competition
8. Contract Drafting Competition
9. PIL Drafting Competition
10. Poster-Making Competition
11. Article Writing Competition
12. Case Commentary Competition
13. Judgement Writing Competition
We will be taking 24 teams for each competition on a first-come-first-serve basis.
For online events:
1. The participants in each event are requested to ensure that they have completed the registration process by filling out the google form.
2. The meeting ID, Password, and Link will be communicated to the participants before the event by the organizers.
3. All participants should have good access to the internet. This is a mandatory requirement for participation.
4. The quiz competition shall be conducted through Google forms.
5. Once the registration fee is received by the organizers, it will not be refunded in any circumstances.
For Offline events:
1. Accommodation will be provided by the organizers if the participants opt for it.
2. Once the registration fee is received by the organizers, it will not be refunded in any circumstances.
3. Participants are expected to bring their college ID along with them.
4. Participants shall strictly adhere to the instructions provided by the organizing team while being in the campus.
The winners and runner-ups of each competition will be given Cash prizes and Certificates. Also, the certificates will be given to all participants. For further details, the brochure and the rulebooks of the event are attached below.
- Registration can be done through the link given below:
- The link for the rulebook of each competition is given below:
- Arzu Nayab – +918840229968
- Ankit Rai – +91 8853920063
- Himanshu Kumar Singh: +91 9336009843
- President – Tushar Pandey – +918896784320
- Convenor – Swaraj Shukla – +919125598096
For further queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue for offline events:
Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, New Campus, Jankipuram, Lucknow, 226021.
- Last date of registration – 31st March, 2023.
- Last date of submission in case of drafting competitions – 4th April, 2023.
- Date of offline events – 7th – 9th April, 2023.
- Declaration of results of offline events – 9th April, 2023.
- Declaration of results of online events – 10th April, 2023.