This agreement, entered into on this date____ (date) ____, by and between _______________________________________________________________________________ hereinafter referred to as Landlord and_____________________________________________________________________________ hereinafter referred to as Tenant regarding the premises of Landlord located at: _______________________(address of premises)_______________________________________ and leased to Tenant under a lease dated ____(enter date of lease)_________, the term of which is to expire ____(enter date of lease expiration)__________.
Now, therefore, it is agreed as follows:
1. Permission is hereby granted to Tenant to sublease the premises described above for a term of ___________ beginning ____________________ and ending _____________________________.
2. Any and all subtenants shall be required to conform to all obligations and covenants of the Tenant as set forth in the above-described lease, all provisions of said lease remaining in full force and effect for the entire term of the sublease.
3. Any and all adult subtenants shall be required to complete the Landlord’s standard rental application and must meet the usual character, employment and credit requirements for tenancy.
4. In the event legal action is required to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
5. This permission to sublease in no way releases the above-named Tenant from any obligation, responsibility or duty of a Tenant as set forth in the above-described lease.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement on the date first above written.