Online Certification Course on IPC
COURSE COMMENCING IN
Online Certification Course on IPC
INDIAN PENAL CODE IPC
This Course is a great resource because it explains everything you need to know about the Indian Penal Code's framework. Everything crucial to understanding India's criminal laws, including key concepts and landmark cases, is included.
Miss Rupali Gupta, is an Assistant Professor of Law at PSIT College of Law, Kanpur. She has completed her master’s in law from HPNLU with specialisation in Constitutional Law. She has qualified UGC-NET in her maiden attempt.
Free IPC Text Materials and lot more
Course Commencing From January 15, 2023
13 Major modules covering entire structure of IPC
Live Classes & Doubt Solving Sessions
Important Case Laws
Flow Charts and Diagrams
There are 13 main sections to the course, each containing one or more of the chapters we believe are most important for students to read in order to have a firmer grasp of India’s substantive criminal law. Covering topics such as criminal culpability, abetment, offences against the State, the body, and sexual offences, this course provides a comprehensive understanding of the Indian Penal Code and its organisational framework. The course is designed to be highly interactive, which will keep students engaged, and it covers every nuanced idea of substantive criminal law. With the goal of making the subjects addressed by the Indian Penal Code more accessible, the ideas, definitions, and explanations have been streamlined. The primary goal of offering this course is to equip all students with a comprehensive, exam-friendly understanding of the topic.
Why this Course?
- It covers the entire syllabus.
- Smart description and easy bifurcation of the concepts.
- Easy to understand with the help of graphical elucidations.
- Important cases covered.
- Assessment to test your knowledge.
- Introduction to Indian Penal Code
- General Principles Of Criminal LiabilitY
- Mistake and Judicial Act
- Accident and Necessity
- Infancy and Insanity
- Intoxication and Consent
- Other Defences
- Private Defenses as General Exception
- Offences Against the State (Under Sections 121, 121A, 122, 123 & 124A IPC)
- Offences Promoting Enmity Between Different Groups (Section 153A & section 153B)
- Essentials of Abetment
- Concealing Designs or Plans to commit offences
- Criminal Conspiracy & Crime
- Punishment for Criminal Conspiracy
- Common intention under Section 34
- Common Object under Secion 149
- Culpable Homicide and Murder
- Hurt and Grievous Hurt
- Miscarriage and Abortion
- Wrongful Constraint and Wrongful Confinement
- Criminal Force and Assault
- Kidnapping and Abduction
- Theft and Extortion
- Robbery and Dacoity
- Criminal Misappropriation and Breach of Trust
- Cheating and Mischief
- Criminal Trespass
- Crimes against women
- Sexual Offences
- Unnatural Offences & Cruelty
- Marital rape and Section 375
- Amendments to Anti- Rape laws in India
- Mock or invalid Marriage
- Offence of Bigamy
- Introduction and Types
- Exceptions of Defamation
Who should take this course?
This course is intended for law students interested in learning more about the criminal justice system in India and the concepts and organisation of the Indian Penal Code. The training is also helpful for people who desire to seek a profession in criminal law litigation. You could even be a law professional. If you are studying for a competitive exam, this course will help you do better.