Amity University Uttar Pradesh Lucknow is organizing its 1st National Law Fest on March 31st and April 1st 2022
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Amity University, Lucknow Campus is a part of India’s leading educational group established with the objective to impart research and innovation-driven education consisting of remarkable infrastructure enabling the latest teaching methodologies. Amity University strives to inculcate a blend of modernity with traditionalism in all its students.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Lex carnival strives to provide a dynamic platform for students across the nation to showcase their socio-legal skills and basic acumen. It has a wide variety of completions that invite students from every field and course including the school students.
LIST OF EVENTS
- Skit Competition – https://alslkolexfest.online/2022/03/08/skit-competition/
- Blog writing Competition – https://alslkolexfest.online/2022/03/09/blog-competition/
- Legal Pitch Deck – https://alslkolexfest.online/2022/03/06/legal-pitch-deck/
- Legal Maxim Competition- https://alslkolexfest.online/2022/03/08/legal-maxim-quiz/
- School students (above 14 years of age)
- Students from any semester, course, college, university and city.
MODE OF EVENT
HOW TO REGISTER
Registrations are open.
Last date of registration – 20th March 2022
For further details and registration please visit the website https://alslkolexfest.online/
- Cash Prizes up to Rs. 40,000/-
- Certificate of Merit to all Winners
- Certificate to all participants
- Letter of Recommendation for selective participants.
Instagram handle : als.lex.carnival
Jasmine Suri (9415160990)
Vatsalya Srivastava (9598265595)