Agreement made on this day of , 20 between _____________________s/o____________________residing at_______________________
herein after referred to as “the Licensor” of the one part
_________________________s/o____________________residing at_________________ herein after referred to as “the Licensee” of the other part, as follows:¬
1. The Licensor is the owner of the property described in the schedule written here in under herein after called as “scheduled property”.
2. The Licensee is approached the Licensor with request to allow the Licensee to
temporarily to occupy and use the scheduled property for carrying on his
___________________ business, on license basis until the Licensee gets other more suitable accommodation.
3. The Licensor has agreed to grant license to the Licensee to occupy and use the said scheduled property on the following terms and conditions agreed to between the parties hereto.
NOW IT IS AGREED BY AND BETWEEN THE PARTIES HERETO AS FOLLOWS:
1. The Licensor hereby grants license to the Licensee to occupy and use the scheduled property for a period of ___________month from ____________. The Licensee agrees to vacate the said premises even earlier if the Licensee secures any other accommodations.
2. The Licensee shall pay to the Licensor a sum of Rs_________ per month as license fee or compensation to be paid in advance for each month on or before the day ________ of each month.
3. All the municipal taxes and other taxes and levies in respect of the licensed premises will be paid by the Licensor alone.
4. The electric charges and water charges for electric and water consumption in the said licensed scheduled property will be paid by the Licensee to the authorities concerned and the Licensor will not be responsible for the same.
5. Licensee will be allowed to use the licensed scheduled property.
6. The licensed scheduled property will be used only for carrying on business and for no other illegal, immoral purpose.
7. Licensed scheduled property has normal electricity fittings and fixtures. If the Licensee desires to have any additional fittings and fixtures, the Licensee may do so at his cost and in compliance with the rules. The Licensee shall remove such fittings and fixtures on the termination of the license failing which they shall be deemed to be the property of the Licensor.
8. The licensed scheduled property is given to the Licensee on personal basis and the Licensee will not be entitled to transfer the benefit of this agreement to any body else or will not be entitled to allow any body else occupy the scheduled property or any part thereof. Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to grant a lease or tenancy and the Licensee agrees and undertakes that no such contention shall be taken up by the Licensee at any time.
9. The Licensee shall not be deemed to be in the exclusive occupation of the licensed scheduled property and the Licensor will have the right to enter upon the premises at any time during working hours to inspect the scheduled property.
10. The Licensee shall maintain the licensed scheduled property in good condition and will not cause any damage thereto. If any damage is causes to the scheduled property or any party thereof by the Licensee or his employees, servants or agents, the same will be made good by the Licensee at the cost of the Licensee either by rectifying the damage or by paying cash compensation as may be determined by the Licensor’s Architect.
11. The Licensee shall not carry out any work of structural repairs or additions or alterations to the said scheduled property. Only such alterations or additions or not of structural type or of permanent nature may be allowed to be made by the Licensee inside the scheduled property with the previous permission of the Licensor.
12. Licensee shall not cause any nuisance or annoyance to the people in the neighbour hood or store any hazardous goods in the scheduled property.
13. If the Licensee commits a breach of any term of this agreement then notwithstanding anything herein contained the Licensor will be entitled to terminate this agreement by _______________days prior notice to the Licensee.
14. On the expiration of the said term or period the license or earlier termination thereof, the Licensee shall hand over vacant and peaceful possession of the licensed scheduled property to the Licensor in the same condition in which the scheduled property now exists subject to normal wear and tear. The Licensee’s occupation of the scheduled property after such termination will be deemed to be that of a trespasser.
SCHEDULE (License under this deed)
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties herein have affixed their respective signatures to this deed on the day, month and year first above written in the presence of the witnesses: