- You can write about Socio/Legal issues that are a part of relevant public discourse with the objective of providing a robust analysis.
- You will receive a response from the team if your submission is found to be satisfactory and in sync with the objectives of LawFoyer.
- We are searching for groundbreaking thoughts and points of view, so kindly be unique in content. Any counterfeited write-up or one with inappropriate referencing will be dismissed. We will be running plagiarism checks to ensure this.
- Borrowed content should be referenced, ideally using hyperlinks to online sources, within the texts. For books, you may hyperlink the publisher’s website.
Please do not include any references in endnotes. All of them must be hyperlinked within the text or should have been written in footnotes.
- Write-ups should not be less than 1800 words in length. (Please adhere to the word limit)
- Maintain uniform font and size throughout the write-up. Please include a suggested title for your post.
- Font Should be Times New Roman, Font size of content should be 12, Heading 14
- The author should include a short bio (1-2 lines) about her/himself at the end of the write-up.
- Publication Certificate
- Chance of internship in a reputed Law Firm
- Chance to become member of a NGO
- Chance to Get yourself featured in an Online Magazine.