This DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE executed at on this the day of , 201X
by s/o residing at hereinafter called the VENDOR of the one part which expression shall include his executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors etc.
TO AND IN FAVOUR OF
w/o residing at hereinafter called the PURCHASER of the Other Part which expression wherever the context so requires shall mean and include his heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors etc.
WHEREAS the VENDOR herein has purchased the said property more fully described in the Schedule hereunder from Thiru. in and by sale deed dated and
registered on as Document No. of (year) of Book 1 volume No. filed at
pages to on the file of the Sub Registrar of .
WHEREAS the VENDOR herein has been in exclusive possession and enjoyment of the property more fully described in the Schedule hereunder with a constructed house thereon ,which was constructed by him with his self-earned funds , till date.
WHEREAS the VENDOR is the exclusive owner of the property more fully described in the schedule hereunder and he has absolute right to dispose of the same as in the manner he wishes;
AND WHEREAS the VENDOR is in need of funds in order to meet his personal
commitments and family expenses and has decided to sell the property more fully described in the Schedule hereunder for a sum of $_________________ /- (_______________________ only) and the
PURCHASER herein has also agreed to purchase the same for the said price and to the effect they entered into an agreement to sell dated .
NOW THIS DEED OF SALE WITNESSETH
THAT in pursuance of the aforesaid agreement and in consideration of a sum of
$______________________ (___________________ only) received by the VENDOR in cash and the receipt of the said entire consideration of $________ (________________ only), the VENDOR doth hereby admit, acknowledge, acquit, release and discharge the
VENDOR from making further payment thereof and the VENDOR doth hereby sell, convey, transfer, and assigns unto and to the use of the PURCHASER, the property more fully described in the Schedule hereunder together with the water ways, easements, advantages and appurtenances, and all estate, rights, title and interest of the VENDOR to and upon the said property TO HAVE AND TO HOLD the said property hereby conveyed unto the PURCHASER absolutely and forever.
THE VENDOR DOTH HEREBY COVENANT WITH THE PURCHASER AS
1. That the property more fully described in the Schedule hereunder shall be quietly and peacefully entered into and held and enjoyed by the PURCHASER without any interference, interruption, or disturbance from the VENDOR or any person claiming through or under him.
2. That the VENDOR has absolute right, title and full power to sell, convey and transfer unto the PURCHASER by way of absolute sale and that the VENDOR has not done anything or knowingly suffered anything whereby his right and power to sell and convey to the PURCHASER the property hereby conveyed.
3. That the property is not subjected to any encumbrances, mortgages, charges, lien, attachments, claim, demand, acquisition proceedings by Government or any kind whatsoever and should thereby and the VENDOR shall discharge the same from and out of his own funds and keep the PURCHASER indemnified.
4. That the VENDOR hereby declares with the PURCHASER that the VENDOR has paid all the taxes, rates and other outgoing due to Local bodies, revenue, urban and other authorities in respect of the property more fully described in the Schedule hereunder up to the date of execution of this sale deed and the PURCHASER shall bear and pay the same hereafter. If any arrears are found due to the earlier period, the same shall be discharged by the VENDOR
5. That the VENDOR has handed over the vacant possession of the property more fully described in the Schedule hereunder to the PURCHASER on and delivered the connected original title document in respect of the schedule mentioned property hereby conveyed on the date of execution of these presents.
6. That the VENDOR will at all times and at the cost of the PURCHASER execute, register or cause to be done, all such acts and deeds for perfecting the title to the PURCHASER in the property hereby sold and conveyed herein.
7. That the VENDOR do hereby covenants and assures that the PURCHASER is entitled to have mutation of his name in all public records, local body and also obtain patta in the name of the PURCHASER and undertakes to execute any deed in this respect.
SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY
The Market Value of the Property is $
In witness where of the VENDOR and the PURCHASER have set their signatures on
the day month and year first above written.
2) THE PURCHASER